Aloe Immune 500mg Aloe Vera Supplements
Did you know you’re missing out on some of aloe vera’s BEST health-promoting benefits when your aloe vera is:
- Made with whole leaf aloe?
- Sold in bottles or jugs as a liquid?
- Processed with high heat like most aloe-containing products?
Any type of high heat processing, including pasteurization, leaves aloe vera close to worthless because heat treatment destroys aloe’s valuable Acemannan benefits and polymannans – molecules that promote optimal immune function and normal cell growth and development.
Our Aloe Immune aloe Vera dehydrated gel powder in veggie capsules contain the most concentrated source of polymannose today. It’s responsible for orchestrating a cascade of immune responses to help your immune function to remain in a healthy, normal balance.* Rather than just stimulating the immune system, the different polymannans help modulate it – a much more valuable benefit!*
There are other scientifically backed potential benefits from polymannans found in fresh organic aloe gel powder:
Promotes optimal digestion and GI function. * Undigested food can become a breeding ground for unwelcome pathogens, whose toxins can contribute to digestive dysfunction, food allergies, and fatigue, and create havoc with your immune system.*
Helps support cholesterol and blood sugar levels already in the normal healthy range. *
Supports healthy-looking, intact skin.* Hydrates skin and speeds repair.*
Helps promote a normal healthy inflammatory response.*
Provides minerals, vitamins, enzymes and glyconutrients for optimal health.*
Aloe Immune is a revolutionary super food aloe product unlike any other on the market today. Order yours today!
*This statement has not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication or have a medical condition, consult your physician before using this product.*
- Made only from the Aloe Barbadensis Miller species of aloe
- Contains 7 key “sugars” that your body needs for optimal cell-to-cell communication*
- Contains the highest concentrations of polymannan and the prized Acemannan fraction, the active components responsible for Aloe’s immune-supporting function*
- Contains patented Acemannan (U.S. Patent #5,786,342 for respiratory support)*
- Contains the ENTIRE range of polymannans, from short chain to very long chain*
- Provides over 200 bioactive and bioavailable nutrients, including vitamins, minerals, amino acids, enzymes, lignans and other valuable saccharides
- Processed using only chemical-free, low-heat methods to protect fragile polymannans
- Provides outstanding antioxidant activity on both extracellular and intracellular levels, a key feature of polymannans*
- Superior absorption and bioavailability so your body can benefit*
- Grown in certified organic, rich volcanic ash soil, and watered only with spring-fed water
- Harvested only from leaves of mature plants in the morning for maximum potency
- Inner gel removed by gentle hand-filleting of the leaves and produced within 24 hours of harvesting for stability
- Certified organic, pesticide-free, and non-GMO
- Contains zero additives for a pure aloe vera product
What’s so important about Acemannan and aloe polymannans?
Repeatedly, scientists have confirmed what makes aloe vera such a potent force in promoting optimal immune function and normal cell growth and development: Acemannan and polymannans.
Polymannans are a group of polysaccharides – special mannose sugar molecules. Every living creature depends on polymannose for its bodies’ cellular functions. It’s one of the few nutrients your body can’t make on its own. Polymannose must be consumed through food on a regular basis for you to maintain optimal health.
However, today’s declining environmental conditions, along with radiation, modern farming and food processing methods; leave little or no polymannose in your diet.
There is a botanical, above all others on the planet, which contains a very high concentration of this essential polysaccharide. This prized polysaccharide is found within the Aloe Barbadensis Miller species of aloe vera, but there’s a caveat. This species of aloe vera contains high concentrations of polymannans only when the plant is NOT harshly handled or processed.
There are multiple reasons why it’s so essential to be sure your aloe vera has not been subjected to excessively harsh, and even unethical, processing practices and this may be the greatest one of all.
Fairly recently, in the 1990s, scientists discovered 200 naturally occurring sugar molecules. Of these 200, your body requires eight of them to support crucial cell-to-cell communication. Seven of these eight “key” sugars are found in the inner gel of the Aloe Barbadensis Miller Species, and the most important, or the “master” sugar, is the polymannans.
Your body’s communication receptor sites actually wait for this particular mannose molecule to “dock” for their immune function processes to begin. These polymannans are guided to a wide range of receptor sites in each cell for multiple potential benefits throughout your body.
Depending on the chain length size of each polymannan, the potential benefits for your body vary:
• Short chain length polymannans help promote a normal inflammatory response, support digestion and help support blood sugar values already in the normal range.
• Medium chain length polymannans function as robust antioxidants and free radical scavengers.
• Large chain length polymannans help protect you against viruses, parasites, fungus and bacteria.
Even more potentially beneficial than the short, medium and large chain length polymannans are the very large chain length polymannans, or the Acemannan Fraction.
The Acemannan Fraction supports optimal immune function in your body.* They’re responsible for orchestrating a cascade of immune responses to help your immune function to remain in a healthy, normal balance. Rather than just stimulating the immune system, the Acemannan Fraction helps modulate it, a much more valuable benefit.
Visit our blog
for more information!