What's in Aloe Immune?
Aloe Immune contains aloe vera dehydrated gel powder in a capsule.
gel contains the highest and the full range of polymannose molecules
found in nature. Dehydrating the aloe gel is the absolute best method to
contain these molecules better than freeze dried or sprayed dried
addition to polymannans in Aloe Vera gel, it also contains 200
multinutrients in a complex matrix with 75 that are both bioactive and
bioavailable. Other chemical components of the inner gel includes yet
not limited to:
Arabinose, Fructose, Fucose, Galactose, Galacturonic Acid, Glucuronic
Acid, Glucose, Glycolipids. Glycoproteins, L-rhamnose, Mannose 6
phosphate, Polymannose (Acemannan), and Xylose.
- Vitamins: Vitamin A (beta carotene).B1, B2, B6, B12, vitamin C, Choline, Vitamin E (alpha-tocopherol), and Folic acid.
- Minerals: Calcium, Chromium, Copper, Iridium, Magnesium (lactate), Manganese, Phosphorus, Potassium, Rhodium, Selenium, Sodium, and Zinc.
- Essential Amino Acids: Isoleucine, Leucine Lysine, Methinine, Phenylalanine, Threonine, and Valine. (7 out 8 essential)
- Nonessential Amino Acids: Alanine,
Arginine, Aspartic Acid, Glutamic Acid, Glycerine, Histidine,
Hydroxyproline, Isoleucine, Methionine, Praline, Serine, Tyrosine, and
Tyrosine. (20 out 22 Amino Acids)
- Enzymes: Aliiase, Alkaline phosphatase Amylase, Bradykinase Carboxypeptidase,, Catalase, Cellulase, Lipase, and Peroxidase
- Fatty Acids: Cholesterol, Campesterol, Beta-sitosterol, and lupeol
Pectin's, Triglycerides, Steroids, Lignin's, Uric acid, Gibberellins,
Lectin-like substance, Beta-1,3-Glucan, tannins, plant sterols,
Saporins, and Salicylic acid.