Aloe Immune contains aloe vera dehydrated gel powder in a capsule
Aloe Immune Ingredients
By Scott Siegel
Aloe Immune contains organic aloe vera dehydrated gel powder in a capsule.
gel contains the highest and the full range of polymannose molecules
found in nature. Dehydrating the aloe gel is the absolute best method to
contain these molecules better than freeze dried or sprayed dried
addition to polymannans in Aloe Vera gel, it also contains 200
multinutrients in a complex matrix that are both bioactive and bio-available. Other chemical components of the inner gel includes yet
not limited to:
Arabinose, Fructose, Fucose, Galactose, Galacturonic Acid, Glucuronic
Acid, Glucose, Glycolipids. Glycoproteins, L-rhamnose, Mannose 6
phosphate, Polymannose (Acemannan), and Xylose.
- Vitamins: Vitamin A (beta carotene).B1, B2, B6, B12, vitamin C, Choline, Vitamin E (alpha-tocopherol), and Folic acid.
- Minerals: Calcium, Chromium, Copper, Iridium, Magnesium (lactate), Manganese, Phosphorus, Potassium, Rhodium, Selenium, Sodium, and Zinc.
- Essential Amino Acids: Isoleucine, Leucine Lysine, Methinine, Phenylalanine, Threonine, and Valine. (7 out 8 essential)
- Nonessential Amino Acids: Alanine,
Arginine, Aspartic Acid, Glutamic Acid, Glycerine, Histidine,
Hydroxyproline, Isoleucine, Methionine, Praline, Serine, Tyrosine, and
Tyrosine. (20 out 22 Amino Acids)
- Enzymes: Aliiase, Alkaline phosphatase Amylase, Bradykinase Carboxypeptidase,, Catalase, Cellulase, Lipase, and Peroxidase
- Fatty Acids: Cholesterol, Campesterol, Beta-sitosterol, and lupeol
Pectin's, Triglycerides, Steroids, Lignin's, Uric acid, Gibberellins,
Lectin-like substance, Beta-1,3-Glucan, tannins, plant sterols,
Saporins, and Salicylic acid.
statements have not been evaluated by FDA and the products are not intended to
diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or medical condition. Contents of
this website are for informational purposes should not be used for diagnosing
or treating a health problem or disease.